Work binding books with custom shipping tape is one of the easiest things alias easy for people who have been poor across the world of photocopy and printing, but different things for people who are new in the field of photocopy and printing. Those who are new to the world of photocopy and printing usually find it difficult and confused.
When viewed in the plan view of the book binding work does look easy, but if it is really applied and especially for people who are still learning, then usually the result is not neat. Well for that we will share with you about How to Volume Tape is Neat and Easy. The necessary ingredients are as follows.
1. Black Tape
5. Mica Plastic
6. Buffalo Paper
How To Volume Black Tape is Neat and Easy
1. The first thing to do is take the mica and put it at the top of the book or paper file, proposal and others
2. Place the buffalo paper at the bottom of the book
3. Trim the book to be in the volume, by tapping the book to the table
4. Then staples lag the book amounted to 3, namely the middle of the left and right
5. Then trim the results of staples earlier with objects such as hammer or other, so as not exposed hands
6. Then tape the edge of the book so that the edge of the book closed tape
7. Trim the remaining tape on the book with scissors
In addition, the tape function is also a lot, namely changing milk cans into artful cans
First, you first look for Tomato Soup images that are printable and print with photo paper or sticker paper. After that, cut the image according to the pattern using the cutter. Well, you just stick it. If you use photo paper then tape it with a clear tape. But if you use sticker paper, no need to use tape. So, cans a la Andy Warhol. You can make it a pen, pencil and office tools or decorate the room. If you have a nice, can also make toys cook. If you want to apply another image to decorate the cans is fine.